California Paver Pros is currently expanding the sales force out of our Placerville office with self-motivated and very confident sales personnel and sales closers! We need experienced and confident closers that thrive on a commission-only compensation plan that allows them to have fun and earn what they are worth. Successful experience with sales and leadership, preferably in the home improvement industry and/or hardscape/landscape design/installation is sought. We are looking for candidates who are driven, proactive, confident and self-motivated to become a leader of our team.
California Paver Pros is a fun place to work with great products and even better people! Our product line includes: pavers, synthetic turf, putting greens, pool decks, water features, outdoor lighting, and more. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and truly earn 5-star reviews.
- Report to sales manager and administrative staff about appointment times.
- Professionally represent California Paver Pros through direct interaction with clients, crews, staff and vendors.
- Meet with qualified prospective clients on pre-set appointments and conduct a needs analysis to develop a suitable and desirable hardscape/landscape design and estimate.
- Conduct a professional presentation for our hardscape/landscapes/accessories and outdoor living environments.
- Sketch & measure projects for proposal development.
- Present & close a comprehensive, detailed proposal to prospective clients and close the deal.
- Occasionally promote California Paver Pros at local events and shows.
- Build your referral business.
- Open minded and willingness to learn our way of selling.
- Strong people skills and excellent client/crew relations.
- Highly motivated by an open ended, 1099 commission only sales position.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to work Monday – Saturday, with occasional weekends and evenings.
- Typically running 4-8 appointments per week.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Travel to job project locations, with use of personal vehicles.
- Previous in-home sales experience in home improvement or similar industry is ideal
- Solid presentation, written and oral communication, time management, basic drawing and mathematical skills.
- Ensure Client Satisfaction.
- Familiarity with the East Bay area is a plus, but not required.
What You Can Expect from California Paver Pros:
- Pre-set qualified leads that provide the foundation of the business.
- Strong leadership, ongoing training and support from the management team and staff.
- Complete professional and ongoing product and sales training program.
- Dedicated project managers to help get your projects built so that you can focus on selling the next one.
- Quality sales tools and customer financing programs with a high approval rate.
- Products, services, and a company reputation you are proud to represent.
- Sales: 1 year, preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred but not required.
- Experience using Leap/Job Progress is a plus, but not required.
Job Type / Benefits:
- 1099 Contract Position.
- Salary: Commission Pay, Potential from $60,000-$120,000.
- Flexible shifts, with ability to work 6-8 hours a day.
- Monday – Saturday.
- Occasional evenings and weekends.
If you like what you see and are confident in your sales ability, please contact California Paver Pros (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your resume.
California Paver Pros is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are also committed to affirmative action and will take steps to ensure equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations related to employment.