To provide you a dream hardscape for your home.
Ken Kaeser, CEO
• Ken has been a successful entrepreneur since he was 19 years old. One of Ken’s passions is efficiency. His goal for California Paver Pros is to create beautiful Hardscape areas for the masses within budget, stringent installation methods & Timelines.
• Ken has been involved, throughout the years, helping our communities and people in need. He has worked with Boys & Girls Clubs, local chapters of the YMCA, Church organizations, Veterans, First Responders, Firefighters & Police.
• Ken has a wife, 2 kids, a dog, two cats & a turtle.
• Ken thrived in athletics. He earned a full basketball scholarship to many Uni schools landing at Southern Methodist University in Dallas Texas. There he earned High Honors with a BA in Administration with a Minor in Biology.
• Kens hobbies are enjoying his time with his family, friends and staying active.
Bob Hemming, President
20 years ago Bob originally started as a contractor. He installed basketball courts, tennis courts & putting greens. Bob then grew his contracting business to be the number one dealer in the country. After this milestone, Bob took on the new challenge of developing one of the most successful sales teams for one of the largest paver companies in the country.
Bob has been married for 27 years, has 2 daughters and loves to golf.