California Paver Pros is looking for enthusiastic Direct Marketing / Canvassers to generate leads for our wide range of Hardscape and Landscape products. As a Canvasser for California Paver Pros, you will be responsible for approaching people at their homes, trade shows, fairs, and home shows and educating them about our products, all while setting appointments for free estimates and designs.
This is a full-time, year round position that requires daily travel, with vehicles provided. Hourly pay starts at $18 with lots additional bonuses and commissions. Our average canvassers earn $7,650 per month, which equals to over 90K per year and more!
- Travel to Canvassing locations (company vehicle provided).
- Memorize and recite sales scripts or statements prepared by the team.
- Set appointments in our customer relationship management system.
- Obtain customer information for appointment setting.
- Attend trade shows, fairs, and other community events.
- Communicate appointments with the home office.
- Enter lead data into our mobile sales platform.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- A background in sales is a plus, but not required.
- The ability to provide information on a range of products.
- Ability to work after-hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel extensively (Company vehicle provided).
- Ability to work outdoors in diverse weather.
- Ability to work Tuesday – Saturday, with occasional Sundays and evenings.
- Familiarity with the Sacramento and East Bay area is a plus, but not required.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous work experience as a direct marketing agent / canvasser is a plus, but not required.
- Experience using Leap/Job Progress and SalesRabbit is a plus, but not required.
Job Type / Benefits:
- Full-time, year round.
- Salary: From $18.00 per hour, with additional bonuses and commissions.
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Vision insurance.
- Bonus pay.
- Commission pay.
- 8 hour shift.
- Tuesday – Saturday daily shift.
- Occasional evenings and weekends.
If you like what you see and are confident in your sales ability, please contact California Paver Pros (email@example.com) with a copy of your resume.
California Paver Pros is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are also committed to affirmative action and will take steps to ensure equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations related to employment.